Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today I saw with my wife "The Adjustment Bureau"

I wasn't aware of what the story of the movie was actually about, only that the commercials suggested that it could have been a sci-fi story, not unlike Inception.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that it was a much simpler story.

I won't say what it's about; however, I will say that seeing it today coincided perfectly with today's lesson: Only God's plan for salvation will work.

Today's lesson is the 71st lesson, having (re)started the first lesson on January 1, 2011. The timing of the two is very reassuring and inspiring, considering that we were initially going to see Battle: Los Angeles. The reviews for TAB were a lot better, and last week we enjoyed another Matt Damon movie: Hereafter.

Take courage,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment