Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the site. This method of communication was chosen because of it's ease of use, and its capability to allow frequent updates, commentary, and feedback to be integrated in a meaningful way. The purpose of this site is essentially to capture the on-going experiences I and my friend Aaron are having regarding the ACIM material.

I have heard this material simply referred to as "the course," while others are more familiar with ACIM, or by it's full name - "A Course in Miracles." I myself am no expert on the subject, but perhaps this effort will lead me down that path. Aaron is far more familiar with the material than myself, however I've listened to the audio version in it's complete form, and have read other supplementary materials.

Essentially this site will capture our on going experiences with the "Course" material on a week by week basis, as we describe each exercise and their effects on our mental processes. Let's begin...

1 comment: